Monitoring & Service
To be effective, water treatment programs require consistent, accurate, and conscientious monitoring and service. We offer technology, experience, and a personal buy-in on all projects in order to fully complete our programs.
- Remote Monitoring: Cloud based remote monitoring for all required parameters is available. Data collection and organization, alarms, and call outs are all possible.
- Cooling Water
- ATP bioluminescence
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Sludge Blanket Depth
- Cooling Water
- Remote Controls: Cloud based activation of switches including pumps and valves is available.
- Nothing matches an on-site, hands on, assessment of the system on a regular basis. For cooling towers and boilers, we will be on site regularly to verify chemical dosage, corrosion rates, inspect pumps, hoses, and equipment, calibrate sensors, and generally inspect the system. For wastewater, we will be on site based on the needs of the customer, whether it is daily, weekly, or monthly. Wastewater assessments and checkups may include chemical optimization (dose and product), microbiological exams, sample collection and analysis, compliance inspections, or general plant assessments.
- We will educate your designated personnel on general concepts, testing procedures, maintenance concerns, and all other pertinent information to keep the program and the system running at maximum efficiency.
Monitoring and Reporting
- Monitoring will be based on the requirements of your system and the goals to be achieved. Generally weekly to monthly reports will be submitted to your company for review. These reports will include all pertinent information. For boilers and cooling towers this includes corrosion rates, dose rates and residual tracking, conductivity tracking, free iron, pH, bacteriological activity, and any mechanical issues. Due to the uniqueness of individual wastewater plants, reports will be designed specifically for your facility by working with operators and management.
- Any issue detected between reports will be escalated and communicated appropriately.